Thought I’d share some good news today –
1. My editing of the story I shall submit to my RNA New Writers’ Scheme is going well.
2. Attended my first RNA Birmingham Chapter group on Saturday. Haven’t been into central Birmingham on my own for many years, but I made some new friends and thoroughly enjoyed the meeting and lunch. Jean Fullerton came all the way from London to join us and shared some helpful insights about marketing and characterisation. Thanks to Marilyn Rodwell for organising the event.
3. I have been chosen to give away copies of Pride and Prejudice to people who would not normally read it on World Book Night. I am looking forward to lurking in the High Street and cafes giving away my books.
4. My big son got a job!!!!! Yay. Those who have read my previous post about The Lucky Button will understand. He graduated in Summer 2011 and has managed to get down to the last few in several selection processes, but this time he got it. I am so pleased and proud.
5. Watch out for a competition on my blog in the next few days.
Hope you are all having a great time too, please share lots of good news in your comments.