Competition Time

Take a look at the picture below. In case you are wondering Ellie Swoop and I ended up buying the same boots! We thought we would celebrate with some competition fun.

The competition is free to enter, but you must be a follower of my blog. Either

1. Give me a caption for the photo, or

2. If this was the cover of a book give me the title.

A prize will be given for each category. The competition will be judged by myself and Ellie Swoop and our decision is final. Closing date 16 March 2012 at midnight. Please post your entry as a comment.

Prizes are shown in the photograph below – some dinky moleskin notebooks and soaps.

Good luck.

Advertisements

About Morton S. Gray

Author of romantic suspense novels. http://mortonsgray.com
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to

1. Okay – my caption for the photo:

Two strangers, forced together on a journey that will change their lives forever. The only thing they've got in common is their choice of footwear.

Is that the sort of thing you're looking for.

T x

2. Flowerpot says:

Four Feet and Two…..

3. Gwen says:

Caption: It's kinda hard to walk a mile in someone's shoes when you can't tell theirs from yours.

Title: Bound by Laces

4. Caption: When Eskimos watch 'The Wizard of Oz'.

5. Sue Johnson says:

Caption: 'Me and my shadow…'

Book title: 'Hearts United'

6. Caption: These boot were made for stalking…

7. Thank you to entrants so far and welcome to new members. Keep the captions andbook titles rolling in. Mx

8. Mags Smith says:

Caption: Big Bad Wolf defeated and recycled as fabulous fashion footwear by Little Red Riding Boots and her Gran!

9. Ruby Owen says:

Book title – Uggs and Kisses

R

10. sallyjenkins says:

Caption – Pantomime horse eschews blacksmith in favour of designer footwear

Book – Sisters in Boots

11. The competition is now ended. Ellie Swoop and I will have a discussion and will announce the winners soon. Thank you to those who took part. Mx

12. The winners are….pause for drum roll…

Caption: When Eskimos watch 'The Wizard of Oz' by Sarah Pearson.

Book Title: Bound by Laces by Gwen

It was a difficult choice as we loved them all.

Sarah and Gwen – please direct message me on morton.s.gray@btinternet.com with your addresses and I'll send your prizes. Congratulations. Mx

13. Well done everyone!

14. LindaK says:

Hi Morton – just to let you know I've tagged you on my blog – but you don't have to play if you don't want to!

15. Hi Linda – I've just done the Lucky 7 thing, so think I'll leave it at that for now, but thank you for thinking of me. Mx